Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Asasi PALAM 14/15

Assalamualaikum and hello earthlings! Yeah, cam biasa holla after a longgggggg longgggg time. Haha, so kalini takde nak menceceh panjang sebab aku nak tunjuk gambar2 time aku asasi dulu. Fyi, aku asasi palam batch 14/15. Let's get started!

p/s: pictures not gonna be in a right order. i just mixed them up. haha



























amboi happynye kak

Okay ada banyak senanye gambar tapi nanti letak semua muntah pulak hampa tengok haha. To be frank, i miss palam a lot! Like A LOTZZZZZZ. Hahaha, rindu rumah, rumets, classmates, bilik kuliah, not to forget tangga kejayaan lewls. Rindu bazaar belakang C4, cafe angsana, psb semua lah. I played a lot back then and my result was sooo teruk haa padan muka hengko!!! Well, i did enjoy my life as a foundation student. Maybe i was enjoying it too much kahkah. So too sum up, I MIZZ PALAM DAMN LOT! Teheeee

Kalau korang nak tau I am studying chemistry here in UiTM Samarahan. I do love chemistry during foundation BUT I did not expect to further my study in this field at all. And the worst part, I did not even remember I choose chemistry in the upu lewls. But as I told u guys in the previous post, I just accept the offer and here I am. If u guys haven't checked my previous post, click here.

Thank you for reading!


0 comments: