Sunday, August 22, 2010

Chit-Chat

Salam . Oke , petang tadi aku check buku nota kecik ak and ak terjumpa chit-chat ak ngan Ain . Time tuu kitorg buat conversation waktu raptai Hari Anugerah Cemerlang . Tengok apa yg kitorg merapu .

Pink = Aku  |  Hijau = Ain

Hey Ani X)

Stop calling me Ani ! Such a kg-com name !!

No , I won't . What's wrong with ANI ? It's a nice name !

Haha , I don't think so . Hey , I saw he's smiling just now .

Who ?

The cute boy ..  But he's not smiling at me ... :'(

*lepastu time ni kitorg kena naik pentas practice amik hadiah*

He's coming back ! Cute !!

Pooh ! What a joke ! 

No ! Totally cute !

Erh , yeah yeah ! What a major joke ... =,='

Yah rite ...! Blagak wpe !! Layan bagoz ..

Haha , totally right X)
Erm , in my opinion , he's not cute very cute at all .
He's ok to me .. Complete package , cute , intelligent .

Nanana ..... eiiii , but not for me .XP
Hurm .. cuz u have a bad taste . Just look at ur ex . Such a jerk !!! Booo ....

WTFrog . Who's my ex ? I don't have any ex !
You're ex too ! Such a bad boy , serve u right !
He's an emo boy !! Not like ur ... Ustaz ..

Who's mine ? I don't have any ... You're jelez ! Haha , emo ? Yeah , such an emotional person , like a ghost !

No , he still alive . Not a ghost , r u pretending not to know ur ex ? He sit behind **** in our class right ? That ****s !

What ****s ? Is there any ****s in our class ?? Are u mad ?

Yeah , there's one . That ****s malay name is **** **** .

Don't mention his name ! I hate him . He's a major suck man ! I don't like him at all .

Yah , rite ....  **** **** **** **** (ain ejek aku , ampai ati)

STOP ! X(

Hehe ...

HAHA , mmg lawak bila igt balik . Aku igt lagi ada sorg abang tuu , ain ckp masa diorg dkt kem ape ntah abg tu ade wat presentation . Dia pegang mic smpai terketar-ketar tgn , haha . Time kitorg tengah ckp pasal abg tuu , dia tgk kitorg lain mcm jee . HAHA , macam tau-tau je kitorg cakap pasal dia .wakakaka~

MOOD ; EXAM WEEK !


making-sweetness

0 comments: